Monday, May 6, 2013

Incline Public House Provides Peak Flavors



   
 
       Wow!  What an incredible location.  It has the view of Prima Vista at a fraction of the cost. The prices are very reasonable. The ambiance is lively and down-to-earth.  Incline Public House is a great place to go with friends or family who don’t mind talking over loud-ish music.  I went on a weekday night and the food came out faster than almost any other joint in Cincinnati. The staff was really upbeat and efficient.  

I had a Honey Bee cocktail, which was delicious, not too sweet, and averagely priced.  Even my partner liked it, and he’s not into sweet cocktails.  The beer list here is extensive, so there is something for everyone. 
Incline Pub specializes in wood-fired pizzas and hot sandwiches.  AND THE ONION RINGS.  Oh my gosh. Just try them.  They were perfect.  The best I’ve ever had. Ever.  Anywhere. Perfectly breaded, really crispy and fresh tasting.  I’m not an onion ring aficionado, in fact I rarely eat them, but these were exactly right. 

I really appreciated the vegetarian options here, both for pizza and sandwiches. Although the food comes out as fast as lightening, everything is made fresh and from scratch, whenever possible. The portabella mushroom sandwich was overflowing with roasted peppers and goat cheese.  I could easily say it was the most flavorful portabella sandwich I’ve ever had, and was served hot.  There was no soggy, cold portabella experience (the worst!) here.  The pizza was excellent too.  The crust was crispy with delicious cheese and zesty veggies.
The seating arrangement doesn’t allow for as many people as I would think could be packed into this place, but there is a decent sized deck along the entire city-facing side of the building, which will allow for a lot more seating during warm months. I’m looking forward to returning soon to eat outside.  

     
       Sorry, I would have loved to show you a beautiful food photo from Incline Public House, but I was so focused on the food that gobbled everything up before I came to my senses and realized I should have photographed the meal!

For a full menu and more info visit the Incline Public House website: http://www.inclinepublichouse.com/asp/index.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment